Private Company Services
With the multi-faceted challenges of today’s market, companies can and should create strong interest within the financial community well before a proposed public offering. Early attention from bankers and analysts has never been more important. A single well-placed story in the business media can leapfrog a company to prominence with potential investors, bankers and analysts, ultimately leading to a higher valuation.
Our goal is to create communications programs to support the company’s financial efforts – whether planning an IPO, securing a late-stage round of financing or creating a presentation for bankers or industry analysts. We understand private companies may be cash-constrained; our services are cost-effective programs that position us as partners for long-term success. We are experienced in working with venture capitalists and Street-savvy CEOs and CFOs, as well as companies with less extensive public company or IPO experience.
Our private company services include:
- Developing/refining messaging to Wall Street
- Financial and industry analyst outreach
- Presentation preparation and training
- IPO banker selection recommendations
- M&A strategy
- Financial and corporate releases
- Investment conferences
- Peer group/competitive analysis
- Business and financial media
- Industry analyst programs
- Disclosure training